New Member from Edmonton

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
mobgma
User
User

New Member from Edmonton

Post by mobgma »

Afternoon!

New member. Been riding for 4 years now. I would say I am an average to intermediate rider. I am 27 years young or old. Do not smoke or do any drugs but do not discriminate against those that do. Beer drinker.

I mostly ride around RMH or Caroline since those are the only decent areas I know and Bump MX dirt track that is close to Edmonton. I ride with a few buddies when I can but they work out of town in Ft. Mac so I don't get to ride as often as I would like.

I joined up here in an effort to meet new people with similar interests or other people who want to ride. I am in the Edmonton and area but will drive to mostly anywhere to ride. I intend to utilize the Guided Rides a few times but not as often as I would like since it is fairly far and appears to be only held on a Wednesday. Maybe the 2013 schedule and location will change?

If anyone is of the same average to intermediate skill level and looking for a riding buddy, feel free to PM me! Mostly weekends and long weekends I am available. Willing to do long day trips, tent camp or hotel camp :smirk: . I have my own gear, ride and bike and always come well prepared.

I ride a 2011 Honda CRF450X with all the trail goodies. My bike is always maintained so you will not see it broken down on the trail unnecessarily. I like all bikes of all years, colors, brands, engine size and engine types.I am not one of those guys that is biased against others or other bikes.

Cheers! :cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New Member from Edmonton

Post by dirtyboy »

welcome mobgma

With an ad like that I'm sure you will get many proposals! :lol:

mobgma
User
User

Post by mobgma »

Thanks!

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

Welcome to the club, sorry about the Edmonton thing :smirk: .

Check back on the site often as we post rides up, most will fit your criteria. No need to be shy speak up and join a ride :cheers:

mobgma
User
User

Post by mobgma »

Thanks timbruce.

Will do! Are posted rides only the the Guided Rides section?

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

Check in the upcoming rides and events section.