a few ?

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Hamel333
User
User

Re: a few ?

Post by Hamel333 »

Thanks everyone for the input. I cant wait to join and get out for some rides. The money is not the problem at all. The fact is i got the XC because it has no light. The bike is setup the way i want it and i don't want to change it.

Tinywor

Re: a few ?

Post by Tinywor »

Cberg77 wrote:
Dobi wrote:I think the technology in the helmet lights has gotten to the point now where they would meet the criteria (60m projection). I ride my peddle bike to work year round and run a 1800 lumen LED that is brighter than my trailtech headlight by far. It was only $300 and has the benefit of getting used in multiple applications. :thumbsup:

Good call. :thumbsup: I just bought a helmet light and a 1800 lumen light to clamp on my bars that has the middle light and 2 small side lights and it is WAY brighter than my headlight on my bike for sure. I paid under $300 including shipping for both lights just before Christmas. Has about a 3 - 4 hour run time. :thumbsup:
Hello can you share some pics of helmet lights you purchased. I need one urgently