Hello

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
KellyJH

Hello

Post by KellyJH »

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum (and pretty much new to dirt biking). My name is Kelly and I just got my bike at the beginning of this season. I got it mostly so I could keep up with my son, Michael. He is 6 years old and his Grandpa got him a dirt bike and then got him a bigger one. My son talks endlessly to anyone who listens that his new bike has 3 gears and he can use all of them now.

This season has been pretty fun but I am running out of places that I am comfortable with. We usually go up TransAlta road, we were up there this weekend and had a blast. I would be interested in finding people who know trails that I have not explored and can share some experience with our family as we are quite green. I do not like just going out and trying trails out because we need pretty tame trails. Our usual guide (Grandpa) seems to have a bad habit of forgetting that a 6 year old on a Honda 50, can't do the things that he can on his 185 with years of experience.

Any way, I think I have blabbed about myself enough for one post.

Thanks,
Kelly

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hello

Post by cerealkiller »

Hi Kelly, welcome to the club. :thumbsup: If you're looking for more places to ride, you've come to the right place. Better get yourself a membership and come out to the guided rides. Unfortunately they're done for this year, but check out the "upcoming rides and events" section for less organized adventures.
-Jared
#44b

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hello

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome Kelly.