from street to dirt... its about time...

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

from street to dirt... its about time...

Post by markvfr »

Hey all, I've been directed to this site from other riders on TT, thanks Chucker! :applause:
I've been riding street for the past seven years, and even though I've wanted a dirtbike for a loooong time, I couldn't afford one. Well, I am now a proud owner of a 06 WR450 (to help the blue/orange ratio on this site)...

Great site. And I want to take my baby for a run this coming friday (taking a day off) . I wanted to head to the Koo but seems like the weather won't cooperate. I still might... Anyone interested in going for a ride on Friday? Maybe the pit south on 2A?

Cheers, :cheers:

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

welcome to the site Markvfr. You should come to the club meeting this Thursday to meet some of the group :cheers:

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Thanks Dobi. Sure, I'd like to come out and meet some folks. Where and what time?

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome to the site.

Meeting info is found by clicking "Meeting" above in the black bar. :D

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

great to have you joining the dirt side and hope to see you at the meeting!! :cheers:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Welcome and enjoy.
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

chucker
Journalist
Journalist

Post by chucker »

Welcome, Mark. This is a great site with a ton of great people who love to ride. Enjoy! :cheers:
Speed kills. Live forever. Ride a Yamaha.

2007 KTM 450 exc
2003 V-Strom 1000
1977 Yamaha XT 500
1973 Honda Z50

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

thanks a bunch guys! I've already gotten some great advice on the grey wire mod dilemma and also on some jetting fine tuning. Its nice to see no BS like you see on TT and other bike forums. Ah yes, good ole canuck friendliness! :canada:
:cheers:

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

I saw your posts on TT. Glad you read my post and checked out the site. Lots of good people and good info here. Come to the meeting Thurs night if you can. Mtnblue or Banffboy on TT :cheers:

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Thanks Banffboy, I got the nod from you and Chucker on coming here and I'm glad I did.

Well, I was planning on coming to the meeting on Thursday but I forgot I've got a company ski day that day. I know, its tough being me... :)

:cheers: