Another Okotokian

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Jonny5
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Another Okotokian

Post by Jonny5 »

Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just learned about the RMDRA and your guided rides. I used to ride, but given a lack of people to go with, I sold my bike and started golfing Wednesday nights. Well after attending a meeting, I bought an '08 WR450 and it looks the golf clubs may be collecing a little dust this summer. I am in the process of uncorking, jetting, etc. I am looking forward to getting out for some good rides, having fun, and meeting all of you.

See you in July!!

jon

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Re: Another Okotokian

Post by rogue »

Jonny5 wrote:Hello All,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just learned about the RMDRA and your guided rides. I used to ride, but given a lack of people to go with, I sold my bike and started golfing Wednesday nights. Well after attending a meeting, I bought an '08 WR450 and it looks the golf clubs may be collecing a little dust this summer. I am in the process of uncorking, jetting, etc. I am looking forward to getting out for some good rides, having fun, and meeting all of you.

See you in July!!

jon
welcome, hope to see you out there. :applause:
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "

DaveSimmons
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by DaveSimmons »

Hi Jon,

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Wednesday night rides, there are a few of us from Okotoks :cheers: , so look forward to meeting you, once I heal and my bike is fixed :D

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Welcome! Keep your distance from that Dave guy, I know you're in the same town and all, but he's bad news. See you at the GR!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

Patrick
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Patrick »

Welcome! Us Okotokians have access to good riding areas. Your support goes a long way and enjoy the club!
I've crashed on my second ride so I'll be out next year...
Patrick

schwang
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by schwang »

Welcome Jon, hope you enjoyed last sundays ride in the Barwell area. ( i'm the guy that was leading ) Looking foreward to rideing with you again soon. Good call ditching the clubs! :applause: Cheers, Dan. :smirk:
2012 xcw 300
Dan.s