Hi fellow riders & crashers

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Hi fellow riders & crashers

Post by porschev »

I have watched the RMDR web site for months & attended two meetings. Great group of people.
Jamie (Rackman) & I went on one ride with Brad & Hoppy (I think) last fall. It was more of an educational experience. Should set the record straight, the second group that was at McLean creek that day wondered who the kid was that Brad & Hoppy were babysitting that day. It was me!
Our whole family rides, it has been a great family activity. I think this will be the last year that dad is faster than his goons.

Look forward to riding & meeting more of you this summer.

Regards,
Dallas

2004 WR450F
2005 TTR125LE (wife's bike)
2003 RM125 (14 yr old son)
2002 65SX (10 yr old son)

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

We saw you, we were the other group :D
Welcome.....enjoy! :banana:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Welcome Aboard :applause:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Dude :applause:

hoppy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hoppy »

You did just fine, it was a good day :banana:
'07 KTM XC-W
Ride hard or stay home !!

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

hoppy

Post by DirtGirl »

Hey Hoppy do you still have your tent trailer for sale??
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Kwi-Chang
Writer
Writer

Post by Kwi-Chang »

welcome 'porschev' - what's with the name?
It is better to have rode & crashed than to never have rode at all.

Rackman
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Rackman »

I don't want to Leave Porschev hanging alone on this one, I thing the comment to Motored & Hoppy was "who was the kid and little girl you were riding with"

I guess that makes me one of the girls and I'd have to take that as a compliment because I have had the opportunity to ride with a couple of ladies in the club! They were polite, waited for me, helped me up when I needed it and yes the rumors are true, they do cus like truckers when they get p#ssed off! :cheers:

Jamie

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

truckers

Post by DirtGirl »

you MUST be talking about Jodi, the rest of us are just big pussy cats!!! Ha ha!!
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

the name "porschev"

Post by porschev »

Its my other hot rod/toy.
Porsche 911 with a 935 kit added (All Steel), if you are not familiar with 935's they are 930's (911 turbo) with the slantnose wide body kit. The power plant was upgraded to a balanced & blue printed 375hp 327 chevy, that bolts to the 915 transaxel all of which bolts neatly to the stock motor mounts. With a rad in the front for cooling, fully tuneable suspension.
Very Fast, but since I started riding dirtbikes again my wife say's I can only drive one thing at a time that could kill me. ha ha.
So it has been sitting.

fife
Contributor
Contributor

Re: the name "porschev"

Post by fife »

porschev wrote:Its my other hot rod/toy.
Porsche 911 with a 935 kit added (All Steel), if you are not familiar with 935's they are 930's (911 turbo) with the slantnose wide body kit. The power plant was upgraded to a balanced & blue printed 375hp 327 chevy, that bolts to the 915 transaxel all of which bolts neatly to the stock motor mounts. With a rad in the front for cooling, fully tuneable suspension.
Very Fast, but since I started riding dirtbikes again my wife say's I can only drive one thing at a time that could kill me. ha ha.
So it has been sitting.
Is it a renegade hybrid?I think that is what they were called.Alot used 914's with chevy small blocks. kwi-chang(from the forums) his brother started and owned that company out of california. Mabey yours is differen't, no matter still a cool toy.
'05 200 exc