New to Site and New To Alberta

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
somethingnuw

New to Site and New To Alberta

Post by somethingnuw »

Hello everyone, new to this site and quite new to riding albeit I am old 37...well I don't feel old... just sayin...

I rode a few summers when i was a kid... Suzuki TS 250... a family member still has it... It was taken away from me way to early!

I have a honda 450x 2007 I bought it brand new in 2007 and have only about 30 hours on it... needless to say the career is set so I am hoping to get more riding in. Im fat too so i need the big bike to push my *** around... for all of you who were about to tell me I should have started smaller!

I am looking forward to the June 3 guided ride so I could learn a few tricks... and ride with some newbees... i hate holding your good riders back.

If anyone is out and about in the High Prairie, Peace River area and needs a riding partner (and don't mind them being newer to the sport )Suns and if I skip out of work Mon and Tues work best for me.. .just pm me. I have truck will travel!

I left BC in Feb of 2009 and no one up here rides two wheels... it seems like we are a dieing breed! Nothing against quads (excpet i hate riding in your ruts) I've just always loved two wheels and around here guys just take their quads into the skeg... I hate skeg!

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New to Site and New To Alberta

Post by timbruce »

Welcome too the club, I am certain you will meet lots of future riding buddies here.

There is Some guided rides in May if you can make those work. :cheers:

somethingnuw

Re: New to Site and New To Alberta

Post by somethingnuw »

Thanks, May is go to BC and Visit family month before the bugs get to bad! Or else I would!!!