Howdy, nuther new guy

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
BRod
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy, nuther new guy

Post by BRod »

I'm just checking in. While I have lurked for a little while, I hesitated signing up for another forum, but I had a change of heart when I discovered the pure gold you folks have to offer. I hope to meet some of you folks on the trails, and I think I may fancy getting in on a guided ride or two.

While new to dirt bikin', I came from 20 years of riding vintage street machines, but I decided it was time to try something different, so I bought a new 2007 V-Strom. That lasted a season, and become a 2007 KTM 640 Adv, which was awesome, but I decided I needed to try a lighter bike to get me even further off the road. In January I bought a 2007 KTM 525 EXC, and there is no turning back now. . . . . . well, I would like to get another old Guzzi, but keep it this time.

See you out there

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Howdy, nuther new guy

Post by steve-o »

Pure gold?? You must have drank the koolaid? :lol: :lol:

Welcome, see you out there!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

A picture is worth a thousand words.....but 3.....from different seasons is priceless. :D

Welcome!

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

It's the buried bike syndrome, Snow, sand, and McLean quadhole! Enjoy!
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

Welcome BRod, I've seen your posts over on ADVRider, I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

This club as a whole is doing more than anyone or anything else to preserve our trails right now, and having a good time along the way. :thumbsup: