SAYIN HI

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
bigadv
User
User

SAYIN HI

Post by bigadv »

Just thought I should check in here and say hi, just joined up. I got back into riding off road last year after about 12yrs off. Put about 45hrs on my bike last summer learning how to ride again :crazy: . Time waits for no one :eek: . I used to do a lot of wheelin in MC, but had never rode there, so mainly stuck to the quad and truck trails, with a bit of single track. This year, I would like to venture off into the single track more, so your guided rides sound like a good way to learn the trails out there. Hopefully I'll be able to participate in many rides. Look forward to meeting some new riders, and learning some new trails.

Will I be getting a membership card or something? To show that I am a member when I show up for the rides. Also will I be sent the map that is marked and labeled?

Earl

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: SAYIN HI

Post by giantjoe »

Welcome to the party!

We print off an updated membership list prior to very ride, so you can just come on out... As for the map, come to a meeting, or contact Brass to arrange collection. Hopefully this rain stays away so we can have a good ride this week.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

I'd had a long time off too... Carefull it gets more addicting as you age!
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

bigadv
User
User

Post by bigadv »

thirtyseven wrote:I'd had a long time off too... Carefull it gets more addicting as you age!
I hear you there, just got to get the body back in sync with the will :thumbsup: .

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

bigadv wrote:
thirtyseven wrote:I'd had a long time off too... Carefull it gets more addicting as you age!
I hear you there, just got to get the body back in sync with the will :thumbsup: .
It's amazing how much you can hurt the day after....
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS