New guy here

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

That's right, Yamaha riders make good sweepers cause we're always at the back riding very slowly. There would be alot of dead, fast KTM riders if a blue bike had not come by to save them. :blush: :D :devil:
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

~Pussykat~
Writer
Writer

Post by ~Pussykat~ »

Roach wrote:hahahah thanks guys. I didn't get the LE yellow one, just stuck with the blue. couldn't justify the extra $200 just for colour. I would have like a KTM but they're a bit pricey and with this being my first bike I thoght it might be better for me to start with something that wasn't so fast right ;)

But the yellow one is so pretty! I think it is one sweet looking bike, surely worth the extra $200, colour is so important you know!! :devil:
*Samm* aka The wife
2006 Honda CRF230
1999 Suzuki DR650
Ladies A

stubble_jumper16
Journalist
Journalist

Post by stubble_jumper16 »

~Pussykat~ wrote:
Roach wrote:hahahah thanks guys. I didn't get the LE yellow one, just stuck with the blue. couldn't justify the extra $200 just for colour. I would have like a KTM but they're a bit pricey and with this being my first bike I thoght it might be better for me to start with something that wasn't so fast right ;)

But the yellow one is so pretty! I think it is one sweet looking bike, surely worth the extra $200, colour is so important you know!! :devil:
I like the yellow as well. The Blue is really nice till you take it out for its first ride. :D

thumper-darryl
Columnist
Columnist

zinger

Post by thumper-darryl »

WR-Dave that was the best shot I have seen in a while. Good one. But at least you know that when you are trail riding the KTM folk will always wait for for you at the corners.
2008 KTM 300XC-W
2001 Sherco
2007 KTM 640 Adventurer
1977 Husky 250 Cross counrty

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

I appreciate you waiting Darryl, otherwise I wouldn't know which way to go when I make it to the crossroads. Thanks, not everyone is that courtious-WR Dave :banana: :crazy:
Last edited by WR_Dave on Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

Kwi-Chang
Writer
Writer

Roach Toast's Evil Twin

Post by Kwi-Chang »

Are you any relation to Roach Toast (one of the original 'Rusty Demons of Hurt' ) who lurks around here from time to time?
It is better to have rode & crashed than to never have rode at all.

Roach
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Roach »

Hey sorry I missed all these posts.

I'm no relation to Roachtoast as far as I know.

Samm- I like the yellow too, but there are better ways to spend that $200, like on chicks and booze. ;)