Experiencing dirt withdrawals

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Kennyh

Experiencing dirt withdrawals

Post by Kennyh »

Hello, my name is Kenny Holmes,I ride a 04 cr250,the best thing I did for that bike was put a rekluse clutch in it!I have just joined RMDRA, but I have been riding the McLean creek area for a few years now and I gotta say I love the single track!!!This year I am hoping to get into racing some hare scrambles,racing will be a brand new thing for me, but I'm hoping to meet some likeminded riders and do some group rides and hopefully get a little more educated on the race scene.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!!
Kenny

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Experiencing dirt withdrawals

Post by steve-o »

Hi Kenny, welcome to the club! See you out there.

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Welcome! I too am experiencing withdrawals. You may not need to come to guided rides to learn the trails, but you'll definitely meet a lot of people. Look forward to seeing you!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Brass »

Hi Kenny,

Welcome to the club. There are a bunch o' folks here that love racing, even when it isn't an organized event. You'll fit right in!

:cheers:
The voices are back. Awesome!

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

Thanks for joining up Kenny. Stoked to get our riding this year too! Still need to work on the Katoom, but I have sometime yet. Mostly lube and suspension work.

I think with you and Jarrod signing up, pretty much all my riding buddies are on here now! Guess I have to work on Grant.. I believe he's a member but doesn't post though.
03 Honda XR650R Dualsported