Just joined & looking to ride!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Michaelb

Just joined & looking to ride!

Post by Michaelb »

Hello dirt riders,
I just got my WR 450 and would love to ride this weekend if possible. I am flexible as to where (as I don't know the riding areas yet) and would love to tag along with some mid level riders out there. I have raced and done trails back in BC but have not owned a bike for quite a number of years. Maintenance on this thing is going to be a bit of a challenge for me as I am not familiar with the new bikes now days, and could really use some training/advice/help from fellow members. Also, for winter riding, I guess out here (Alberta) I will need some studded tires? I found a few posts in the forum on the subject.

I look forward to meeting all you.

Michael

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Re: Just joined & looking to ride!

Post by DirtGirl »

Welcome!
You will find lots of info here and lots of great folks to ride with.
Try to come to the meetings.
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

Welcome,

Keep your eyes on up coming rides and events forum,you can snag a ride there. Also for paid club members there is our guided rides which happen from spring to early September and that is an excellent way to learn the trail systems! :thumbsup:

Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Hammer »

Welcome!! Lots of riding buddies in this club and don't worry about the WR knowledge, I started with out of the blocks in 2006 after many years away and found lots of support from members. Saved me $$$ and time so don't be afraid to chirp up in our Technical section on the forum. :cheers:
Hammer
Create->Maintain->Reclaim