hello

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
dirtrider23
Contributor
Contributor

hello

Post by dirtrider23 »

Hello from Airdrie
current owner of a very useless 2002 XR 200R Honda :thumbsdown:
also have a couple quads and another dirtbike

Fordwheeler
Writer
Writer

Re: hello

Post by Fordwheeler »

Welcome to the club, I am new as well and also have a XR200R (84) that I just bought.

dirtrider23
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dirtrider23 »

hey fordwheeler,
I had the exact same bike when it was two years old I bought it, sold it about five years ago how do you like it? (how do you find it starts?)
I took my 2002 out for the first time yesterday, unfortunatley I was ripping with my son and we snagged each other he is new at dirtbiking lucky we landed on soft ground! The downside it wont start anymore! Getting a new spark plug today, we'll see where that takes me. We tryed towing, priming it, just cant figure out why she doesnt want to fire, she trys to start but cant....lots of backfiring though! :crazy:

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Maybe the kill switch got stuck on? Main fuse blown?

Good luck,
Aaron

Fordwheeler
Writer
Writer

Post by Fordwheeler »

I love the bike so far, have not had it out on the trails yet but heading out to Wiaprous this weekend. I'm coming off a crf100 (my first bike) so this one will be a huge difference for me. Mine starts up no problem every time, it's in amazing condition for it's age.

I'm watching your thread about yours not starting for tips if mine ever gives me grief. :thumbsup: