Rocky Mountain Honda

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
NathanRockyHonda

Rocky Mountain Honda

Post by NathanRockyHonda »

Hello Everyone;

My Name is Nathan, I work at Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse (Parts and Online Sales). I have recently moved to Calgary after a short year in Ontario. Raised in BC, Kamloops & Okanagan area.

I was a member/event coordinator of the Southern Okanagan Dirtbike Club. I also helped set up the events at the 2008 WEC Apex BC round. Looking to get to know some of you riders and the area around Calgary. I have been out to Maclean a few times, but haven't really come across any really good single track. So I need a guide!!!!

I'll be posting some online specials through our shop so keep an eye open. Thanks!!!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Rocky Mountain Honda

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome Nathan.

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Hey Nathan - welcome! :cheers:

I'd be happy to go for a ride with you. :D

Cheers,
Derek Radomski
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

Welcome to the club! You just missed the guided rides season, which would have been a great resource! Im sure some of the guys can show you around (doubt you could keep up with me...LOL)! :smirk:
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

350scott
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by 350scott »

Welcome. You came to the right place if you are looking to learn the better single track near Calgary.
Scott
Apprentice Court Jester
2017 450XC-F
2015 450XC-F
2013 450XC-F

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by porschev »

Welcome Nathan, I heard you had some interest in the club from Jeremy and that you have some skills on a bike as well!

See you on the trails or out at our monthly meetings, first Thursday of every month.

NathanRockyHonda

Post by NathanRockyHonda »

Yes I am interested in joining the club. I'll be at next months meeting for sure. I'll have to grab some information on joining and what the club does for the riding area's in Calgary. I'll keep it at the front counter at Rocky Mountain Honda. Are there any trail maintenance days or cleanups in the future? Possibly some rider education days (I almost got t-boned in my car by a guy out at McLean creek as he felt there is no need to stop when crossing a road.)

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

NathanRockyHonda wrote:Yes I am interested in joining the club. I'll be at next months meeting for sure. I'll have to grab some information on joining and what the club does for the riding area's in Calgary. I'll keep it at the front counter at Rocky Mountain Honda. Are there any trail maintenance days or cleanups in the future? Possibly some rider education days (I almost got t-boned in my car by a guy out at McLean creek as he felt there is no need to stop when crossing a road.)
Hey Nathan, welcome! Here is some rider education for you: Stay away form club member 'thirtyseven', if you encounter him don't listen, turn the opposite direction and walk away, if he does corner you and starts yaking away just do the exact opposite of what he says.

See you out there!

kd62
User
User

Post by kd62 »

Looking forward to meeting you