Hello

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
DaveSimmons
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Hello

Post by DaveSimmons »

We have just recently moved to canada this year and are living in Okotoks, I'm bikeless at the moment :crybaby: but the kids have a Yam ttr50e, so mine is next.
The club sounds really good, and coming from the UK I can't believe how much land there is around here to ride :crazy: so hopefully Santa will drop a dirt bike down the chimney and then I look forward to meeting you all..

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Hello

Post by steve-o »

Welcome DAve,

Couple of other members live out in Okotoks too! COme out to a club meeting (first thursday of every month) and meet some folks.

Good luck on the Santa request! PS alot of us winter ride too, so don't rule that out.

DaveSimmons
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by DaveSimmons »

Steve-o cheers for the kind words, I'm working on the Mrs about the bike, so hopefully fingers crossed she doesn't ask how much!

golarge
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by golarge »

Hey Dave, I'm the guy you talked to at Seitzco Motorsports this afternoon, glad to see you found the site. Welcome aboard. Work hard on getting that bike, we will show you a whole new rideing experience.Cheers
Yup. Got a new one.

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Welcome and thanks for the membership Dave
I have turned your name red, it means you can access all of the member forums.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

DaveSimmons
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by DaveSimmons »

Golarge , thanks for the time and all the info you gave me yesterday, I'm looking forward to getting out into the country :thumbsup:

absurveyor thanks, now my name is red and I can access all parts, is there lap-dancing part of the forum you can direct me to now :D

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

DaveSimmons wrote: is there lap-dancing part of the forum you can direct me to now :D
I'm still waiting on that access as well. However, it might be a loaded wish as the only individual qualified to perform these is Dude, and I just don't swing that way.

DaveSimmons
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by DaveSimmons »

I have poor eyesight so it's not a problem :crazy: .............does he shave his legs

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

DaveSimmons wrote:I have poor eyesight so it's not a problem :crazy: .............does he shave his legs
only for Steve-o :smirk:
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

absurveyor wrote:
DaveSimmons wrote:I have poor eyesight so it's not a problem :crazy: .............does he shave his legs
only for Steve-o :smirk:

Actually if you ever get a chance to witness dudes "I'm a raging bushman, covered in gas and my bike is still running" dance routine you won't care about the state of his legs, you'll just be nursing a visual and audio assault to the brain...
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS