New Recruit

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

New Recruit

Post by AJRJ »

Hello out there in RMDRA land, I finally got around to joining! New to the club and forum but not riding, I'm looking forward to getting out there and putting on some miles and helping out when I can. I ride an 08 WR450 that I enjoy working on and modifying. I'm sure I'll have a lot in common with a few of you, there's lots of blue bikes in those pictures!

My son turns 4 in a month and is already riding his pw and loving it. I'm attracted to the family aspect as well as responsible users need a voice or there will be nowhere to ride. We'll see what grizzly bear habitat protction does to riding areas on the Eastern slopes I guess?

I've been all through the forum already and seems like there are a lot of good people involved and I look forward to meeting as many as I can. I'll be at the Wed guided ride this week for a start, so I'll see you there! :cheers:

Geoff.

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New Recruit

Post by porschev »

Geoff welcome to the club & enjoy the guided ride on Wednesday.

Been RMDRA members for 4 plus years & we have met some of closest friends through the club & guided rides!

Regards
Dallas