Hey, i'm new here

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
AndyF

Hey, i'm new here

Post by AndyF »

Hello All,
My name is Andrew, i have been sniffing around this site before and finally have decided to sign up. i have been riding for a few years and have even tried a few races. I love it!!!

Unfortunatly I have just had my 2008 WR 250 stolen and will not be riding for a few weeks. But soon i will get a new bike and life will be good again!!!

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Hey, i'm new here

Post by steve-o »

bummer about your bike. welcome!

diabolus42
Contributor
Contributor

Post by diabolus42 »

welcome.

too bad about your bike. try putting an add on kijiji and maybe someone will see it (there is a guy in BC who has put an "add" - more like a notice - about his stolen bike).

On that note, i'm going to post a question somewhere else on this site about GPS trackers for stolen bikes....maybe it will help future victims.
Kevin

AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Thanks guys. having my bike stolen is terrible as i have to sit at home this weekend and not ride.
i did put an add on kijiji and posted it on facebook so hopefully someone finds it.

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Welcome aboard.

Stolen bikes suck, I know from experience....

If it was insured, let her go and don't try to help recover it. They could find a bike back that may or may not have been ridden/abused and your insurance company will tell you it was like that when it was stolen.

Bask in the glow of a shiny new bike instead.