Hello...

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
ALavoie

Hello...

Post by ALavoie »

Hey everyone my name is Anthony Lavoie, i use to do some MX when i was little but had a bad crash so my parents made me stop, anyone now that im 20 and live alone i took up riding again have a YZ250 with Lights on it for trails, more or less trying to stay away from the track as i find trails more interesting, Now my problem lies in the fact that the only people i have to go out with would be my parents who have quads and truth be told its fun an all but i would like to find a few other people like me who dont like going crazy fast and just wana go down the trails and enjoy a nice ride. All my friends dont enjoy the outdoors and kinda makes me upset im either out there every weekend camping and/or just going out for a day trip, well if anyone is looking to add one more to their crew or looking to start a group of reg. then let me know anyone just wanted to say Hey hope to see you all around

Thanks
Anthony L.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hello...

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome Anthony,

Trails are where it's at. :smirk:

ALavoie

Post by ALavoie »

Yea i have noticed was out for the weekend so, your meetings are the 1st Thursday of every month so did i miss this one or is it on the 8th? and where are they at so on i would really like to get out and meet some people!

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

ALavoie wrote:Yea i have noticed was out for the weekend so, your meetings are the 1st Thursday of every month so did i miss this one or is it on the 8th? and where are they at so on i would really like to get out and meet some people!
Hi Anthony, you've found a good place to meet like minded folks! Welcome.

You've missed the meeting this month, but please do join the club and come to the next meeting. The info on the address is on the HOME page. There is a button on the top of this page that will take you there. Hope to see you at the next meeting! Also check out guided rides info! This will be an awesome way for you to meet people!

:cheers:

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Welcome to the RMDRA Anthony! You'll find it is a great group of people.

D. :cheers:
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Brass »

Welcome aboard Anthony! You won't have any trouble finding someone to ride with.
The voices are back. Awesome!