Hello....

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
diabolus42
Contributor
Contributor

Hello....

Post by diabolus42 »

I just bought my first real dirt bike - 2008 KTM 250 XC-W, and i'm excited to get out riding !!!

I grew up riding a 1971 Honda Trail 90 bike, and i've been riding sport bikes for 10 years (currently own a 2006 GSXR 750). As much as i love riding my GSXR, i can't wait to get out on the trails this summer so i might not get many miles on the GXSR this year!

I''m also interested in winter riding (mainly to satisfy my motorcycling urges over the winter) and would love nothing more than to get out to McLean Creek..... just as soon as RMDRA can convince our fine government to open the area during the winter months (or perhaps "suggest" how i can access the area..... wink wink :thinking: )

RMDRA looks like a great organization, so i decided to join not only to support your advocacies, but also for the opportunity to ride with others. I also hope to use RMDRA as a resource for technical information, riding conditions, etc. and so far i like what i see. There seems to be a real sense of community here.

I look forward to seeing what RMDRA has to offer and taking advantage of the support.

Kevin :cheers:
Ok, I couldn't resist putting a photo of my '71 Honda 90. Near the end, i probably spent more time trying to start it by pulling with the tractor than actually riding it! Far cry from a '08 KTM 250 !!!!
Ok, I couldn't resist putting a photo of my '71 Honda 90. Near the end, i probably spent more time trying to start it by pulling with the tractor than actually riding it! Far cry from a '08 KTM 250 !!!!
Last edited by diabolus42 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Hello....

Post by steve-o »

Welcome to the club Kevin!! Glad you found the site OK.

Look forward to meeting you and going for a ride. :thumbsup:

Steve

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

Good group here, glad you found the site. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Nice bike. Welcome :D

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

dirtyboy wrote:Nice bike. Welcome :D
Dirtyboy is refering to the trail 90, of coarse! It was excellent, I'm going to have to dig up some pics of my skinny little but on one. Welcome to the club.
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Welcome to the club. :cheers:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Nice Pic :D

welcome to the club