Hello

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
terrafirmamedic

Hello

Post by terrafirmamedic »

Hello all,
just joined and looking forward to hearing of some good riding spots around the southern area of the province. I used to do alot of racing on the motocross scene but since the years are catching up on me i am thinking of getting back into some good ol bush riding.

Also looking at maybe doing a HS or CC in 2010 (recruited by schrage... i work with him)

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Hello

Post by steve-o »

terrafirmamedic wrote:Hello all,
just joined and looking forward to hearing of some good riding spots around the southern area of the province. I used to do alot of racing on the motocross scene but since the years are catching up on me i am thinking of getting back into some good ol bush riding.

Also looking at maybe doing a HS or CC in 2010 (recruited by schrage... i work with him)
Welcome aboard! You ride with Schrage? If so you don't ride with me!!! :smirk: Kidding. Come to a meeting (first Thursday of every month) Lots of good dudes to meet and ride with!

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Ahh steveo the meetings are in yyc our buddy here lives in yql ivbelieve. Welcome aboard medicboy sorry your introduction to off road riding has to be from such a poor source... You'll find the h/s and x/c races much more cerebral than m/x your going to love it!
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

thirtyseven wrote:Ahh steveo the meetings are in yyc our buddy here lives in yql ivbelieve. Welcome aboard medicboy sorry your introduction to off road riding has to be from such a poor source... You'll find the h/s and x/c races much more cerebral than m/x your going to love it!
You be nice now! I'm sincere. I just meant if he rides with any schrage I likely wouldn't ever be able to keep up anyway!!!!! YQL, YYC, YBW (like 37), YRM, YQX, even YEG it doesn't matter where you are from - WELCOME!!!

terrafirmamedic

I said i ride with him, i didnt say i can keep up with him..... lol

And yes, I do live in Lethbridge so Calgary meetings would be a little bit of a journey.

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Steveo you couldn't keep up with a slug, terrafirma don't let clowns like steveo scare you off, he just has too much time on his hands (politically correct way of saying "doesn't have a life")
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome terrafirmamedic!

I guess we'll be seeing you in the Porkies. Do you ride in the winter or just the warmer months?

:cheers:

Ricktc
Writer
Writer

Post by Ricktc »

Welcome to the club! I'm from Lethbridge as well! Ever need a riding buddy hit me up on here.

-Rick
Rick Charles
#971 Junior
2007 WR450F

terrafirmamedic

well coming down from fort mac a few years ago i am used to riding in winter. I was thinking of studding up the old girl and ripping up some snow this winter and maybe do some ice riding.

terrafirmamedic

Ricktc wrote:Welcome to the club! I'm from Lethbridge as well! Ever need a riding buddy hit me up on here.

-Rick
I will for sure. do you mind doing some time on the track? I have some days that i just go out to raymond for a couple hours before a night shift.

Ricktc
Writer
Writer

Post by Ricktc »

I ride Raymond fairly regularly. It's fun out there for an afternoon here and there. My good friend owns the land by the Par 3 golf course too so we ride there a lot, you're welcome to come with me any time you want.

-Rick
Rick Charles
#971 Junior
2007 WR450F