Hiya!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hiya!

Post by Brass »

Best of luck to you and your family down there.

I'm sure there will be opportunities for you to get back up this way. When you do, bring your bike and gear, there will be a ride waiting for you to join. :cheers:
The voices are back. Awesome!

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Best of luck Joe, your big smile will be missed bud!
Bikeless....

twotired
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by twotired »

You can still make Wednesday nights Joe, leave McGrath by 2pm and you'll be good! :thumbsup: Best of luck, don't be a stranger.

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

Joe buddy! So sad to read this, all the best to you and your family. Thanks for everything you have done for the club, your energy will be very missed.
:cheers:

bikingagain
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bikingagain »

We are going to miss you. You have positively influenced a lot of people getting into biking. Hope to ride with you again soon.
2018 KTM 300 xc
My Last Fight I Won By Two Blocks.
I Love Single Track. Except For All The Trees

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Ynot303 »

Ynot303 wrote:
giantjoe wrote:I got my license in October! I'm insured and ready to ride. I've already got some junk to fix up the bike and can't wait for spring.
That spring fever sure is going around! Grab yourself an RMDRA membership and head out to the guided rides on Wednesdays! You'll learn lots of great trails in our area.

Come to a meeting and check us out, we meet the first Thursday of every Month :thumbsup:
Time sure flies when you are having fun!

Thanks for all of your help over the years Joe... It's been great having you in the club and as a friend! Don't be a stranger. :cheers:
2024 RMDRA Treasurer - #303

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I am going to miss your positivity! Thank you for helping us build RMDRA. You will be missed.

Your riding has improved a ton in those 7 years and I think the only way I can gap you now is on trails with low hanging trees. :smirk: :D

alyssabruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by alyssabruce »

You will be missed Joe! Want to wish all the best to you and your family in this move. We're so glad we had the opportunity to meet you and experience some awesome rides together! Thanks so much for your positive energy and all of your contributions to the dirtbiking community over the years! Keep in touch