Never too old to learn a new trick!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Rackman
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Never too old to learn a new trick!

Post by Rackman »

Hello, My name is Jamie

I ran into a group of your membership this weekend at Mclean and had a great time, I believe it was MotorEd and another young Lady from your Club. They Gave me a great tour and I would like to thank them for there patience! If they only new how close they were to giving me CPR! :-)

I've spent 15 years away from two wheels and dirt and I am slowley getting back into it. I thought I was a better rider but I am getting schooled in bush riding, It's a lot different than motorcross. I plan on joining the club and hopefully improve my riding next year. I ride a 2003 KTM 450 exc, I've had a talk with it and it wants to go more places, It says if I don't improve its going to replace me!

Later,
Jamie

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

hello

Post by DirtGirl »

Welcome Jamie!!
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome Jamie,

MotorEd and Hoppy are great spokespersons for our club. Hope to see you out at our 1st meeting since the summer on November 2, 2005 at 7:00pm.

Check the Meetings Page for details.

That 450 is a nice bike. I've ridden a few of them and feel the same that it can go many places that I don't think that I could pilot it either. :crazy: