Hello everyone!!!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Stumbleputz

Hello everyone!!!

Post by Stumbleputz »

Thought I would introduce myself quickly, My name is Jeff Cook and i am a new RMDR member having joined back in January at the Bike Show. I just attended my first meeting yesterday and was very very inpressed with the club and all the good things that are happening with the environment etc. I even learned a couple great tips in cleaning my air filters. (Why did i wait so long to join???) I have been riding off and on for about four seasons now and now have my kids hooked as well. I was reading other posts in this section mentioning Lake Koocanusa. I am going to be out in that end of the country over the May long weekend and would like to check Kook out, if anyone has any great tips on where best to go, etc I am all ears. (Stunning visual, I know) Great to meet some of you already, hope to meet the rest in due course and look forward to a bunch of new riding buddies.
Last edited by Stumbleputz on Thu May 14, 2009 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
2006 WR250
2004 DRZ125 17 year old son
2008 CRF80 11 year old daughter

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hello everyone!!!

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome!

Keep coming to the meetings. You might even win a prize. :thumbsup:

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Welcome Jeff
I'll update your membership.
Check the easter weekend thread in upcomig rides for directions to Kook. I rode there my first time with the gang and the place is great for the kids. All kinds of varying trails to ride.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

Bushwagon
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bushwagon »

Welcome, I'll be down in Kook for the long weekend, just off Dorr road by Grasmere.

If you are looking for some people to ride with there will be 5 or 6 of us bikes for sure. Look for a big yellow school bus, that's me I'm hard to miss.

Have a great long weekend if I don't see you down there, and have fun on the trails.
Elwyn E
#221 30b
'18 350 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

welcome to the board Jeff. Nice to meet you at teh meeting