new here

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Gasman

new here

Post by Gasman »

Hi everyone. My name is Mike I just signed up to the club online and hope to make some meetings. it would be great to make some ridding friends so I can stop ridding alone. I am going to B.C. at easter for holidays and am trying to hook up with some of my old freinds from Fernie to ride with. If anyone is going to be at Kook or anything that weekend and dont mind another tag along let me know. Last year was first year back on the saddle in 9 years. Boy was I rusty. This year I would like to do somthing I have never done before and that is race a HS or somthing and this seems to be the place to be for that. I look forward to meeting you all.
2008 WR450

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Re: new here

Post by steve-o »

Welcome! I think there is a whole crew planning on kook at easter. Check the up coming rides and events forum. (I think it's there)

Maybe we'll see you down there.

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

Welcome to the forum, once you have signed up as a member you are able to come out for the guided rides once a week. It's a great way to meet new people and you'll have hoot.

Cheers, :cheers:

Rouge
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

rogue wrote:Welcome to the forum, once you have signed up as a member you are able to come out for the guided rides once a week. It's a great way to meet new people and you'll have hoot.

Cheers, :cheers:

Rouge

I think that non-members are also allowed to come too, however they have to chip in $10 bucks for liability insurance. Only paid club members can go on the rides without haveing to pay the additional 10 bucks for insurance. (I think Porchev told me it was a total liability thing)

:cheers: