Greetings

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Seafury

Greetings

Post by Seafury »

Hello everyone

I just became a member of the group at the motorcycle show. I have heard a lot of great things about the organization. I have been involved in motorcycles for a long time but have found that the old riding buddies have lost interest. As a result I have not been out as much as I would like for several years. I have trials, MX, enduro, dual sport and street bikes, want to get them all out this year. I am also getting my kids involved. My schedule is somewhat complicated but I would like to participate as a volunteer.

Greg

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Greetings

Post by cedric »

Welcome to the club Seafury. Sounds like you have a nice assortment of bikes to choose from.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome. That's quite a collection of bikes. :nworthy: I have trials and enduro bikes. I find the cross training between them is great.

Bushwagon
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bushwagon »

Welcome to the club, try checking out one of the meetings. There was a great bike set up presentation this last one, lots of good info. Hope to see you out there.

Cheers,
Elwyn E
#221 30b
'18 350 XC

Seafury

Post by Seafury »

Thanks fellas

I was at the last meeting briefly with my two kids. It just got late for them. Would have enjoyed seeing the set up presentation. At the same time I have been a member of many different clubs over the years and I got a real feel for who you guys are watching you discuss your business. I'm excited to be involved. Its good to find people who share the illness.

The bike collection is pretty extensive with about 9 twin shock trials bikes. They make good trail bikes for smaller riders and are torquey and agile. My hope is to guide my nephews and kids on them some day.

Greg

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Welcome Greg
I have updated your status to access the member forums.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992