New to RMDRA

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Bushwagon
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

New to RMDRA

Post by Bushwagon »

Hello all,
I grew up just outside of millarville and have been riding around the area for a long time. I have heard about the RMDRA from some friends of mine who race HS and XC. I was at the motorcycle show this last sunday and ran into some very nice guys down at your booth. I ride mostly Livingstone / Indian Graves / Oldman area but I am really starting to enjoy lots of the single track over at Mclean (probably due to the new ride). With recent trail closures in the ghost area and this last year in Indian Graves I've realized i need to get involved if I want to continue riding at all.

I learned a bit about the absolutely great work you guys are doing for the sport, and hope I can help out. I work in the patch so I'm not home a lot, but I'm going to try to make a meeting or two and hopefully a couple of HS this summer.

Looking forward to a new season and hopefully meeting some of you guys out there.

Cheers,
Elwyn E
#221 30b
'18 350 XC

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Re: New to RMDRA

Post by markvfr »

Welcome to the club Bushwagon. Yeah, there is some pretty good peeps here at RMDR. :applause: See you on the trails.
:cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome. We need all the participants we can get. Good on you for running the quiet pipe! :thumbsup:

See you at the meeting!

:cheers:

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Welcome Aboard!
You are going to find the club has a lot to offer!
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

Welocme to the forum!!! Did you join our club that day at the show? All the revenues we raise sure go a long way to maintaining and developing all the trails we love to ride! Look forward to meeting you someday!

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

welcome aboard. I am sure the blue team is excited to see another blue avatar on the site!

rogue
Columnist
Columnist

Post by rogue »

Welcome aboard,

Keep an eye on the guided rides, it's a great way to meet some of the guys. See you out there.

Rogue
" Life's a trail, Dig it ! "