Greetings

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Novo
Writer
Writer

Greetings

Post by Novo »

Hi everyone,

We are a new RMDR family membership, reside in Calgary, and started cross country biking this year.
In my case, its been 27+yrs since I raced a MOTOX bike and I'm realy enjoying getting back in the saddle!

We where introduced to the club and inspired by some of your members and have found the club's membership, its goals, community/land advocacy practices and website to be very professional.

My wife and son are beginners and after riding with a few of the pro RMDR members, (punishing eye opener, yet had a great time) I am an aspiring beginner as well.

Was a land surveyor a long time ago and have had the opportunity to experience first hand, much of the eastern side of the divide. Really enjoying the opportunity to ride through it again.
Also enjoy many forms of racing...MotorBike, Car, Rally, Cart, MtnBike, Ski (snow and water) and others... yep... endorphin junky!

Looking forward to meeting and riding with you.

Always happy to contribute and support the sport!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Novo,

Thanks for the introduction. It puts it into perspective. Thanks for helping clear out the trail a few weeks ago.

Hope to see and your YZ you on the trail soon. I still like your headlight installation. It looks cool. :cheers:

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

Thanks for the support and kudos- we really need good people like yourselves :cheers:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

redrider
Writer
Writer

Post by redrider »

Welcome Novo.

You should post a pic of this headlite setup that dirtyboy says looks good.
RedRider (Brad B.)
2014 Husqvarna TE300

**You never fail until you stop trying**