Finally, some people who like ridin as much as I do.

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Ghost Rider

Finally, some people who like ridin as much as I do.

Post by Ghost Rider »

To all the two wheel nuts,

I've been riding since I was a child, and though I was fortunate enough to have a lot of friends and family that enjoyed motorcycles they have all lost interest in recent years. I can't tell you how great it is to finally find a group of people dedicated to the sport I love.

This is my first year racing, and at all four events I have attended the people I have met have been nothing but amazing. The knowledge and enthusiasm I have witnessed towards dirt biking has made me realize that I'm not alone, and this truly is a worth while way to spend my time and money.

I would like to thank MtnBlue for turning me on to this forum, Dobi for helping me out at the Stampede HS and Dennis Kaltenbruner for hooking me up with the RMDRA.

RIDE 365

Kevin Rowland ( Ghost Rider )
Ride 365

cladoo
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cladoo »

Hey Kevin How are you feeling? Did you get checked out medically? You sure had some bad luck racing this year. Glad you still have the urge to keep it up. That is a sign that you will do this for a long time.

Claude.
Claude

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Right on Kevin! Hope you're feeling better after your crash :crazy: Definetly need to hook up for a ride sometime :cheers:

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

concussion

Post by DirtGirl »

:cripple:
Kevin, are you the guy that we attended to with the concusion? How are you feeling?
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Glad to hear you haven't lost your love of the sport. We will have to get together and ride the course to see if we can find your lost kidney belt and odometer. And from the sounds of it the Pro loop could make for a nice addition to an afternoon ride.

Any luck getting that front rim straightened? :bonk: