Flatlander saying hello

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
madhatter
Contributor
Contributor

Flatlander saying hello

Post by madhatter »

Hello
I hail from the riding hell-hole known as Medicine Hat.
Since the city took away the motocross club's land riding around here has just about dried up!!!
Used to spend alot of time at the Porcupine Hills but riding partners keep moving away so it seems I never get out there either.
So now my CRF sits around while I satisfy some riding urges with my DRZ400,some street,some backroads,some Cypress Hills fireroads,all fun but not the same as rippin in the mountains.
Have never ridden the Mclean Creek area but would'nt mind some day!!!
Just finishing up summer vacation and rest of summer might be very busy,hopefully I'll get out and be able to ride with some of ya!!
:cheers:

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Dobi is from Medicine Hat!
I agree, mountains are fun. How about milk river?
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Red Dog wrote:Dobi is from Medicine Hat!
I agree, mountains are fun. How about milk river?
Dobi was in Medicine Hat. I handed in my resignation last week and will be a full fledged Calgarian by Mid August. No longer just a weekend citizen. :applause:

Rumor has it that the club in Med Hat is close to securing a land deal on the box springs road. :D

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

I once knew a guy from medicnehat :thinking: , he used to ride a crf , then he got a girlfreind :easter: she gave him some :awww: and a little :banana: and he ended up being :bonk: soon she talked him into seeign a doctor for a little work :cripple: Now the only thing he rides is the :hide: . and :read: about dirtbikes. ...Even when his ol riding buddied calls to go riding :party: he always turns him down because he has a tupper ware party to go too. :nopity:

but I doubt you know him :loser:

madhatter
Contributor
Contributor

Post by madhatter »

Sound just like a guy I know from Edson!! :crybaby: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Let's go riding any time,but you'll have to stop the habit of being the 1st guy to bed all the time!!

Long weekends are not usually the best time,especially on a couple days notice. :excuse:
Most people do have plans by then ya know!! :buttkick:

Besides that I guess I'm out of the "Ole Guy's Riding Club",seems they only want to ride with their old old buddies....I thought you were a young guy?? :confused:

Anyway I don't know what is going on with the motocross club here in the Hat,months ago they said some land should be available from the city by summer but it ain't.
Missed a meeting last week that might have given some info,till I get to a bike shop I probably won't know anything!!

Nice poem :applause: ....Don't give up your day job
2009 KTM 530EXC