Hey y'all

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
W.F.O
Contributor
Contributor

Hey y'all

Post by W.F.O »

Hey, my name is Noel. I ride @ Mclean lots. '04 TM 300e. I would be out riding this wkend but I dislocated a bone in my wrist mountain biking. Out for 3 months, 1 so far. :cripple: Rode Fry's and Porky's, RAD races! . Just watched Riviere's though. Can't wait to be back! Look out in September!Peace![/i]

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Glad to have you aboard Noel. Too bad you can't race McLean on July 10, since you ride there lot's. It's going to be good. :banana:

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

Will you make it out to the Mclean-Stampede HS for support or maybe to lend a hand?? :excuse: Or even as a spectator for enthusiasum :banana:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

W.F.O
Contributor
Contributor

Post by W.F.O »

Hey guys. I was out at Fisher getting doubled around on the quad. Saw some of the course. Looks pretty sweet. I sooo wish I could race! However, my brother and dad will be out to race and I'll be there to watch. If there is anything I can do to help I would be glad to. Just let me know. My writing hand is busted , but i can do lots of other stuff! Look forward to this weekend. Later