New to this site

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
bikesinmud
User
User

New to this site

Post by bikesinmud »

Hi everyone. I'm from Wetaskiwin and I'm free just about every weekend to go riding. I'm familiar some of the trails in Nordegg and around Limestone. But always looking for new adventure destinations. My scoot is a KTM300EXC and I've been seriously into the offroad riding for the last 4 years. Started HS and XC racing as well in order to ride more since finding a group or another riding buddy is not always easy.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Hi bikesinmud,

Welcome to the board. Wetaskiwin eh? I know a young chap with a WR250F that used to race HS from there.

I see you have a 300 EXC. Lot's of power there :eek:

Hope to see you at the McLean Creek race.

:cheers:

bikesinmud
User
User

Post by bikesinmud »

Ya I'll be at McLean creek, going to haul the 5th wheel out there on friday night and do some riding before sunday. My son had a WR250F, until it the main bearings cratered and puked metal everywhere, had it overbored to a 280 with YZ cams, great bike, but it had to go since I wasn't comfortable with how the local shop fixed it (welding the bearing journals and cracks in the cases). He's desciding on a 200 or 250 KTM. Ya my 300 flat out hauls! Makes the last bike look like a big fat toy (XR650R-ported polished, new carb, pipe, HRC race kit-->the works!)

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

My son had a WR250F
Must be lot's of WR250F's since the guy that I know doesn't have a Dad who rides.

Excellent that you will be coming to McLean. See you there. :cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

dirtyboy wrote:
My son had a WR250F
Must be lot's of WR250F's since the guy that I know doesn't have a Dad who rides.

Excellent that you will be coming to McLean. See you there. :cheers:
Actually I was thinking about it, and my friend is from Millet not Wetaskiwin. :blush:

bikesinmud
User
User

McLean this weekend

Post by bikesinmud »

I'll be arriving about 4pm on saturday. Bringing the trailer for some comfy overnight camping. I'd like to go riding saturday afternoon, so if anyone is out there wanting to do the same I'll be riding a 300EXC #111, older 5th wheel, new dark grey/black GMC duramaxx quad cab . I've never been out to McLean and don't want to venture out on my own. cell 780-312-9294.