HI ALL

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
RiderX
User
User

HI ALL

Post by RiderX »

Hey great forum, I just found it when I was looking at Stampede Hare Scramble. I live in Medicine Hat and just got back into riding about three years ago. Have 2 kids a boy who just turned 14 and a girl that is 10. Both love to ride, there is no real place to ride around here. So just about every weekend we head to the Crow Nest area to ride. The boy just started racing hare scrambles and cross countries and loves it, he says were going to everyone this year which is ok with me, camping and riding bike what could be better.

Thanks

03-wr250-dads
05-kx250f-sons
05-crf80-daughters
sandy beach-moms

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Awesome!!! Have a great summer. Ride Safe. :cheers:

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Re: HI ALL

Post by DirtGirl »

RiderX wrote:Hey great forum, I just found it when I was looking at Stampede Hare Scramble. I live in Medicine Hat and just got back into riding about three years ago. .
Did you race in the past??
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Hey RiderX,
I feel your pain. I started riding 2 years ago and was doing great until I took a job in Medicine Hat. I should have done more research into riding areas before moving down here. I too spend my weekends driving back West to go riding.

I talked with a staff member at the Kawasaki place here a few weeks back and they mentioned that the local club may have a place to ride again by the end of the summer. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

Hi

Im from Med hat, moved here last year (partailliay becasue of no riding in the Hat anymore). I was on the Med Hat Motorcycle Commitee, and fighting for Land at that time was a loosing battle. Now that Neil S is running the show some things will happen, he wont give up till he has some land back.

Lots of riding up here, just nobody knows how to ride the tight stuff, I dont think they have ever been off a cut line??? I still ride with the Med Hat group as much as I can. Comming down to the Hat today, then to Porkys this weekend, its supposed to rain here all week so why not.

see ya.

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Post by DirtGirl »

Spud wrote:Hi

Lots of riding up here, just nobody knows how to ride the tight stuff, I dont think they have ever been off a cut line??? I still ride with the Med Hat group as much as I can. Comming down to the Hat today, then to Porkys this weekend, its supposed to rain here all week so why not.

see ya.
Spud, when do you want to go ride some tight stuff?? You must be riding with the wrong crowd!!! :banana:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Spud
User
User

Post by Spud »

DirtGirl wrote:
Spud wrote:Hi

see ya.
Spud, when do you want to go ride some tight stuff?? You must be riding with the wrong crowd!!! :banana:

Im in Edson, there is no crowd :excuse: . Is there something im missing up here :bonk:

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Post by DirtGirl »

:bonk: oh up there!! I thought you were in Calgary!
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w