First year of riding...

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

First year of riding...

Post by MotorEd »

This was my first year of riding the dirt saws! What a blast! and I confess I have an addiction. This is an awesome sport with an even better community of riders. Hats off to the founders of the club...great bunch of guys and I believe we have a great thing going here.

Myself and all my regular riding buddies bleed orange...KTM 300's, 200's and of course Dude on his 380 :headbang: because you can never have to much power!

Through the dirtbike network I hooked up with Dean, the crazy german and x-pro Dennis, the Hulk brothers, plumber boy, ect ect. Great bunch of guys that are helping me to make the move from 'trail squid' to a half decent rider.

Awesome sport lets band together and keep our trails open for all to enjoy! :cheers:

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Hulk brothers? What about your friend on the 380? :banana:
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

The 380 is a fierce beast...either of you guys could tame it. I rode it for 20 min and couldnt give it back fast enough. Its almost impossible to keep the front wheel on the ground.