Another One Joins

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Vinnie

Another One Joins

Post by Vinnie »

I am extremely impressed with the work and dedication all you have put into the sport of off-road riding. I mailed my membership yesterday and am happy to join a club that supports these activities. I have been riding for more than 20 years and hope many more to come. Its hard to not notice the organizations/groups outside our sport that attempt to close down the trails and locations we ride. I want to preserve the land we currently have access to and hope generations to come can enjoy the same riding experiences we do today!

Being from Lethbridge, I hope to get a chance to meet up with some of you over the 2007 riding season. I have yet to ride competively... more of a sportsman rider, but I must admit, the photos and comments from all of you makes racing look exciting! Maybe I come out as a sweeper or volunteer at one of the events.

In any event, I'm glad to have joined a club that supports the sport I love and hope to hook up on the tails.

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Welcome to the club Vinnie! Lots of great people on here.

:cheers:

stubble_jumper16
Journalist
Journalist

Post by stubble_jumper16 »

Welcome to RMDR. Hope to see you out on the trails. :cheers:

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Welcome and see you on the trails
TK :cheers:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Hammer »

Welcome to the Club! I ride sportman class, not a racer and am always keen for a ride so let us know if you are planning to come our way. Would like to learn what riding there may be down in your neighbourhood too. Stay in touch on the forum. :cheers:
Jammer (Gord)
Hammer
Create->Maintain->Reclaim

Vinnie

Post by Vinnie »

I will keep checking the upcoming rides and events to see if I can hook up with some of you. Around here Castle Mountain (west of Pincher Creek) offers some excellent riding. The terrain/traction is similar to Dutch Creek, Racehose country.

Glad to see my membership has been processed. Received the e-mail notice this morning.