Northern neighbour Newbie

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
drtbk4ever

Northern neighbour Newbie

Post by drtbk4ever »

Hello gang,

I just discovered this website after seeing the RMDRA stickers on a photo of WR Dave's new WR450 posted in another forum. I google'd RMDRA and here I am.

I live just outside Edmonton, (don't hold that against me) and just got back into riding last year after a 20 year break. I don't have a very large network of people to ride with so am hoping I might meet a few more people through this site. And hopefully get out for a few rides with various groups of riders this season. I am really hoping to make at least one trip to the mountains, preferably with a group who has been there before and would welcome the presence of a newcomer.

From my reading I see there there will be some changes coming with the "Sportsman Rides". I really like the concept of the those types of rides but of course my proximity to Calgary will always be an issue. I'll keep checking back.

Cheers.

Bill Montemurro

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Welcome Bill!

Thanks for the feedback on the stickers and the googling. We have lot's of northern riders on this forum.

:cheers:

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Welcome to the site.

Tk:cheers:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

howdy

Post by DirtGirl »

Hey great to have you on board!

Lisa Raffan
Dirt Tv
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

RPM 550MXC
User
User

Post by RPM 550MXC »

Welcome........

Go Oilers Go
2005 CRF450X

RACING Because Football,Basketball, and Golf only require ONE BALL

drtbk4ever

Post by drtbk4ever »

RPM 550MXC wrote:Welcome........

Go Oilers Go
Thanks RPM.

Go Flames Go.

Oh right, they are now golfing with the Oilers.

Bill

porschev
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by porschev »

Hey, Bill
Welcome, to the RMDR is a great goup of riders. If you are looking to expand your riding network in your neck of the woods I know a fast crazy bunch out of St. Albert that do a ton of riding all over. I'll be riding with them in a few weeks. Let me know. And again welcome to the site! :cheers:

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

Welcome to the RMDRA Bill. I guess now I have 2 places to check what your up to. :banana: WR Dave.
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

drtbk4ever

Post by drtbk4ever »

porschev wrote:Hey, Bill
Welcome, to the RMDR is a great goup of riders. If you are looking to expand your riding network in your neck of the woods I know a fast crazy bunch out of St. Albert that do a ton of riding all over. I'll be riding with them in a few weeks. Let me know. And again welcome to the site! :cheers:
Thanks Porschev, you can never have too many groups to ride with. Let me know what they have planned and maybe I'll join you guys for a ride. See if this slow and steady guy will fit in.

Cheers.

Bill.

drtbk4ever

Post by drtbk4ever »

WR_Dave wrote:Welcome to the RMDRA Bill. I guess now I have 2 places to check what your up to. :banana: WR Dave.
And another place where I can continue to pick your brain. Thanks by the way.

Bill.