New to the club

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Ynot303 wrote:I'm having a good chuckle right now because I was just making a silly joke about your bike being lighter because your airbox sticker has 1 less letter per side. :D
Very droll Mr. Ynot303. :buttkick:

By the way, what's the meaning of Ynot303 ?

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Ynot303 »

Any good joke loses some edge when you have to explain it :smirk:

Some people call me Tony as a nickname and 303 is my number so ynot is Tony spelled backwards with my number at the end.

Are you riding this weekend Dave? I am coming back from Kookanusa on Sunday for Easter dinner and would be in for a Monday ride.

Zeal
Journalist
Journalist

Blue Sucks

Post by Zeal »

Nice to see another enlightened soul switching to the orange colors.

Just curious, but where did you plan on getting an 07 300 XC. I ordered mine in October, and one of our buddies never did get his 07 250XC. I was happy that mine arrived, but am curious to know who sill has stock.

I am sure we will see you out riding or racing this season.

Zeal
08 GasGas (That's the Brand fool!)
250 EC

#999 Int.

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

A little late on the welcome wagon but Welcome to RMDRA. That was a good trip report to Kooc by the way.
TK :cheers:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Ynot303 »

Thanks for the welcome guys, I really appreciate it. I just picked up my new 3 huney today...broke it in at Blackfoot 20 minutes later. Aside from a few set up and jetting issues I love this bike!!! I'm gonna race it on Sunday.

I didn't want to say where I ordered it from just purely out of superstition...didn't want to be the guy that didn't get his bike...but now that I actually have it I can tell you...I bought it through Blackfoot as they were the only shop in western Canada that had one. I guess Cycle Works has one that came in as an unallocated unit with this same shipment... I wouldn't think that it would last long though.

Later - Anthony