Hi!! from Québec...

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
cocotte121

Hi!! from Québec...

Post by cocotte121 »

Hi everyboby!!

My name is Sylvie and i come from Québec. I race for 4 years with FMSQ. I'm really happy to learn than there are only 2 races for the national. I hope some of you gonna come visit us in Québec :dblthumb: . Some of my friends and I expect to come in Alberta. I saw a few pictures and I found the landscape very, very beautifull :crazy: . I would like to know a little more about the circuit: hill, roch, roots, mud... :confused: If you are interested to know more about Ormstown circuit, just ask.

Chow!!
Cocotte121

Zaki

Post by Zaki »

Come on every body, give her a anwser? :bonk: You do it or another guys, why not for her? :banghead:

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

Zaki wrote:Come on every body, give her a anwser? :bonk: You do it or another guys, why not for her? :banghead:
Much of the details of this race have yet to be made public...I think they are still hammering out the details. If they hold it in the area I have heard, then the course will be pretty technical. Lots of rock, roots and hills.

When we find out more info, we will pass it on :cheers:

cocotte121

Post by cocotte121 »

I MotorEd!!

Tank you for your answer... I tought than a few races were done at this track :cool: . So, I guest it's a new one ??

Cocotte

cladoo
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cladoo »

I don't think it is going to be in the original location (Maclean Creek). I am not sure where the location is yet but, as MotorEd said be ready for rocks, roots and elevation changes!
Claude
Claude

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

answers

Post by DirtGirl »

Zaki wrote:Come on every body, give her a anwser? :bonk: You do it or another guys, why not for her? :banghead:
I have been talking via PM to Sylvie and have sent her a couple of videos that will show the terrain very well.

The members on this site don't discriminate between male/female racers because there are several female riders that would REALLY kick their butts, in more ways than one. LOL!!

We hope to see all of you come to the National in Alberta :cheers:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w