been there...done that

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
farmerfra

been there...done that

Post by farmerfra »

Hi All,
Just to introduce myself, my name is Fraser ( no not the one on TV), and i'm the new Service Manager at Walt Healy Motorsports in Calgary. I'm here fresh from the East Coast, where I've been involced in Moto and Off Road most of my life.
Really looking forward to riding in the Rockies!!!
Walt Healy Motorsports, Suzuki Canada, Motovan, MSR, Hooker Board Wear

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Welcome! :cheers: Where on the East Coast?

Charles

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Welcome to the forum Farmerfra! I think its time to put Treleborgs on the scoot after this weekends dump and hook up for a ride.

Enjoy the forum wisdom. :applause:

Cheers,
:cheers:

farmerfra

Post by farmerfra »

Nova Scotia...with a stop off in New Brunswick. Yup definetely time to stud up....gotta love that ice!
Walt Healy Motorsports, Suzuki Canada, Motovan, MSR, Hooker Board Wear

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

Welcome Fraser,

I'm another ex Bluenoser. I've been out here for 6+ years now, and I find the riding a lot more fun that it was back there. Not nearly so much slogging through big mud holes, and lots more singletracks.

Only bummers are the mandatory insurance and having to drive 45 mins to get to the trails. This is a great group and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Hammer »

Welcome to RMDRA! If you love to ride you are going to have a lot of fun with this group and get lots of support. For my return to off-road riding only 12 months ago my membership has brought with it a whole new experience in off-road riding and best of all a valued group of good friends who share thier knowledge and above all their riding areas. If you have a "can do" attitude you'll fit right in. See you on wheels. :cheers:
Hammer
Hammer
Create->Maintain->Reclaim

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

Good to see another rider ( and hopefully a Yamaha man!) out here. I"m a regular at Walt- I"ll say hi next time in :D
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!