Morning All!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
PaulShannon
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Morning All!

Post by PaulShannon »

Paul here. My 10yr old son and I got some dirtbikes this year. He's on a Honda XR70 and I have Yamaha WR250F.
I bought the bike to get into touring but quickly realized that singletrack is where I belong. I'm a longtime mountain biker and love off-roading in my truck and this is the perfect marriage of those two hobbies, especially as I get older! Keep the rush of the single track, with added bonus of an engine!
My son's best buddy has the same bike and our two families get out a lot. Looking forward to meeting more family riders and finding more good grown-up trails and people to ride with!
Cheers!

wheels13
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Morning All!

Post by wheels13 »

Hi, my son and I are always looking for people to ride with. He’s 11. We love single track. Hit us up if your looking for people to ride with.

bdemers
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Morning All!

Post by bdemers »

I'm new to this group and will be in same situation next season! My 11 yr old daughter will be starting too and I'm hoping that she takes to it. She's fairly athletic, but pretty timid at the same time. Hopefully can meet up with folks like you in the spring next year when we get started!
Brian