New Female Rider - Looking to keep up!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
cfauldsy

New Female Rider - Looking to keep up!

Post by cfauldsy »

Hi new friends!

I'm new to riding, just bought my first bike this January but have been around bikes pretty much my whole life!

I joined RMDRA to meet some other ladies who are into the sport, make new friends and hipefully get good enough to keep up to my brother and boyfriend who have been riding for years. I've been out quite a few times this year, probably 7 or 8 times now. I'm loving it and looking for some extra tips and tricks to help me master the basics so I can eventually graduate from my baby bike (TTR125).

I'm going to check out my first club night tomorrow, July 26. Hope to meet some of you out there!

If you're reading this and want to hit up some trails after work in the evenings or on the weekend, PM me! :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Cari

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New Female Rider - Looking to keep up!

Post by timbruce »

Hi Cari, there is a ladies training this weekend at Fallen Timber. Lexi Pechout is hosting, check out her Facebook page for details. :thumbsup:

cfauldsy

Re: New Female Rider - Looking to keep up!

Post by cfauldsy »

timbruce wrote:Hi Cari, there is a ladies training this weekend at Fallen Timber. Lexi Pechout is hosting, check out her Facebook page for details. :thumbsup:
I saw that! I can't go this weekend, thought I would love to! Lexi did mention that there is another ladies weekend at Tata in August that should work with my schedule! Thanks timbruce :smirk: