New to the site, been ridin for years...

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
fushu
User
User

New to the site, been ridin for years...

Post by fushu »

well hello all. found this site from CGP back a while ago and finally decided to join.
a little about me:
i started ridin on an old honda z50... the ones with the funny bent handle bars. that was in like grade one, i been ridin when ever i had a bike since. i got my street licence a few years ago and been enjoyin that but the most fun is still in the dirt. i'm currently ridin an OLD suzuki pe250 that i got for super cheap. after doin some engine work and changein the sprokets and some minor cosmetic work its become a pretty decent trail bike. fro about $500 total its been one of the cheapest forms of fun i've ever owned. i'm lookin to get my wife on a dirt bike soon so i have some one to ride with more often.
anyway so yea thats me.

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

welcome aboard. If dirt is what you are into this is the right place. Glad to hear your wife is interested in riding too. My wife started last year on a CRF150 and loves it.

fushu
User
User

Post by fushu »

Sweet. good to here the crf150 is a good starter. thats kind what we were thinkin of gettin for her. she's driven quads and stuff lots but never 2 wheels. i figured the 150 would be a good start plus when we have kids down the road it'll be a great bike to pass on to them.