Rookie Rider & RMDRA Member

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Scottch12

Rookie Rider & RMDRA Member

Post by Scottch12 »

Just bought a 2013 KTM 250 SX-F with trail/enduro mods (was posted in the Bikes forum) about a week ago and tuned up suspension and sag for my ability and weight. Just bought my membership online tonight. Hoping that my receipt will serve well enough to prove my membership on Wed as I'm hoping to get out to the beginner session at the Club Ride.

Looking forward to meeting great people, learning to ride, and finding some trails.

joshua

Re: Rookie Rider & RMDRA Member

Post by joshua »

Welcome! I'm new to riding as of last year and just joined the club at the bike show so plan on going tomorrow evening too!

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

350scott
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by 350scott »

giantjoe wrote:You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!
I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.
Scott
Apprentice Court Jester
2017 450XC-F
2015 450XC-F
2013 450XC-F

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

350scott wrote:
giantjoe wrote:You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!
I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.
We could say the same about you if you were there! :lol:

RJHenry
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by RJHenry »

350scott wrote:I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.
It is a bit of a burden being the thirteenth best looking 40B rider in the club.
Robert J Henry
2016 Husqvarna FE350

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

RJHenry wrote:
350scott wrote:I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.
It is a bit of a burden being the thirteenth best looking 40B rider in the club.
and an engineer! :smirk:

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Ynot303 »

dirtyboy wrote:
RJHenry wrote:
and an engineer! :smirk:
Being thirteenth at any kind of aesthetics based competition is pretty good for an engineer :smirk:
2024 RMDRA Treasurer - #303