Rookie Rider & RMDRA Member

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Scottch12
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby Scottch12 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Just bought a 2013 KTM 250 SX-F with trail/enduro mods (was posted in the Bikes forum) about a week ago and tuned up suspension and sag for my ability and weight. Just bought my membership online tonight. Hoping that my receipt will serve well enough to prove my membership on Wed as I'm hoping to get out to the beginner session at the Club Ride.

Looking forward to meeting great people, learning to ride, and finding some trails.

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

joshua
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Re: Rookie Rider & RMDRA Member

Postby joshua » Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Welcome! I'm new to riding as of last year and just joined the club at the bike show so plan on going tomorrow evening too!

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

giantjoe
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby giantjoe » Tue May 30, 2017 3:27 pm

You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

Advertisement

350scott
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby 350scott » Wed May 31, 2017 4:37 am

giantjoe wrote:You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!

I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.
Scott
Apprentice Court Jester
2015 450XC-F
2014 300XC
2014 500/610XC-W (Snowbike)

Advertisement

dirtyboy
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby dirtyboy » Wed May 31, 2017 6:07 am

350scott wrote:
giantjoe wrote:You'll both be fine. Show up, make sure you tell Robert you are green and we'll take care of you!

I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.

We could say the same about you if you were there! :lol:

Advertisement

RJHenry
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby RJHenry » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

350scott wrote:I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.

It is a bit of a burden being the thirteenth best looking 40B rider in the club.
Robert J Henry
2016 Husqvarna FE350

Advertisement

dirtyboy
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby dirtyboy » Wed May 31, 2017 1:18 pm

RJHenry wrote:
350scott wrote:I'll add, if you're worried about figuring out who Robert is, don't be. Pretty much everyone will know who he is and it will be pretty obvious.

It is a bit of a burden being the thirteenth best looking 40B rider in the club.

and an engineer! :smirk:

Advertisement

Ynot303
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby Ynot303 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 pm

dirtyboy wrote:
RJHenry wrote:

and an engineer! :smirk:

Being thirteenth at any kind of aesthetics based competition is pretty good for an engineer :smirk:
2017 RMDRA Treasurer - #303

Advertisement

Return to “Introductions”