Husband and Wife looking for new trails!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
scubarusteve
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Husband and Wife looking for new trails!

Post by scubarusteve »

My wife and I have started riding together last spring and we just signed up for a membership here. I have a 03 WR450 and my wife has a Beefed up 06 TTR 230. Found our way onto police and fire games, and johnny 2 skidoos. We may end up trying past prez this weekend. I know all the truck and quad trails out there but still trying to find good novice single track. any suggestions?

I hear there is a godly map that is available from this club that i am excited to get my hands on & make it out on some club nights.

scubarusteve
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Husband and Wife looking for new trails!

Post by scubarusteve »

Yeah i'm hoping i can get one of those maps soon. We may be able to make it out for the next group ride. We got out 44 times last year between Mclean, Waiporus Indian graves and private land. I learned how crazy mclean could be as i stumbled onto Connops south last weekend heading south. That was an intense ride hahaha. She has electric start and willing to try most things. I'll pm you for some directions so we can try them this weekend hopefully..