New to the club and looking to ride!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Dirtrider1000

New to the club and looking to ride!

Post by Dirtrider1000 »

Hey RMDRA members, looking to meet new riders and help on the trails. Im new to the group but not new to riding. I live in Cochrane and have been exploring trails in McClean Creek for the last few months. Solo ride a lot and have recently ran into a few members one of which suggested I join the group. I am a competent rider, like the single track and adventure rides of any kind. I keep my bike and equipment well maintained, and always ride with extra supplies and tools to help others (and myself) get back safe. Look forward see you on the trails!

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New to the club and looking to ride!

Post by boland »

Welcome to the club! Check out the club night forum, if you can make it out on Wednesday nights you're sure to meet people to ride with and see some cool trails. Keep an eye on upcoming events and adopt a trail for trail work projects, we have a few in the works that should be posted soon :cheers:
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

Brass
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New to the club and looking to ride!

Post by Brass »

Glad you found the forum.

I will vouch for Dirtrider1000 he can skip the intro Easy ride on Wednesday and move straight into the intermediate ride. He's a solid rider that just needs to learn the trails.

:cheers:
The voices are back. Awesome!