New guy looking for other single track riders

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
jubbss

New guy looking for other single track riders

Post by jubbss »

Hello, first off I would like to thank everyone that's volunteered their time and resources to trail maintenance and also this site / community, it looks like I've finally found a place to get away from the quads. I recently realized how much I love tight challenging single track when I accidentally discovered the fallen timber single track loop and now I'm hooked. Problem is the guys I normally ride with don't really enjoy it...so it's time for new friends. I live in Edmonton(for now) but don't mind driving a few hours to get to the good stuff. I'm just looking for some like minded riders to get out and rip some trails with.

Jarrett

Jonny5
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New guy looking for other single track riders

Post by Jonny5 »

That's awesome.

We do host club rides every Wednesday evening at Mclean Creek. This may or may not work for you given your days off. However it is a great way to get out and meet the members. If not, try to coordinate a ride via the forum, simply post and ask.

If you are looking for something closer to home try these guys.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NASTE-No ... 0328515820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jon G.
2018 KTM 350XCF