New to this forum looking to ride!

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Brandonlecerf

New to this forum looking to ride!

Post by Brandonlecerf »

Hey guys I live in Calgary and also in Rocky Mountain house I love to ride simple as that. Just looking or more opportunities to ride. I've been riding since 4 year old on a 85 Honda 50z and am now on a crf450r (looking at getting a hussy 300te any input would be appreciated on that decision). Just looking around the site and hoping to maybe give one of these group rises a shot if possible seems like a pretty cool organization. Looking forward to getting more involved in what I love any suggestion to get involved would be great.
Thanks alot
Brandon Lecerf

RJHenry
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New to this forum looking to ride!

Post by RJHenry »

Welcome Brandon!
Brandonlecerf wrote:I've been riding since 4 year old on a 85 Honda 50z and am now on a crf450r (looking at getting a hussy 300te any input would be appreciated on that decision).
You will miss the heavy clutch pull of the Honda, and the small fuel tank, and the stiff handling... :lol: I had a 450X before my Bergs and the machine definitely makes a difference. :D

Lots of Bergs and Huskies running around these parts, and certainly a lot of fans. Some folks are wrestling with the 4CS forks a bit, opinions are a bit divided on that fork so far.

Grab a membership, come to club night and get your map and meet 25 or so folks who also love to ride. Simple as that!

If you are a camper, there is a campout on July Long Weekend at Fallen Timber that will have all levels of riding and some trail building / flagging opportunities in preparation for our race in August. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10676

Hope to see you on the trails!
RJH
Robert J Henry
2016 Husqvarna FE350

NoPlan
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New to this forum looking to ride!

Post by NoPlan »

Welcome to the club! The guys can set ya up with a membership so ya can hit the club rides. good tines see ya out there