Just gone red need some riding buddy's

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Xcfjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Just gone red need some riding buddy's

Post by Xcfjohn »

Hey again I joined last year and just paid for the membership I brought my KTM last summer. But only got out 4 times to Maclean on my own I need to get out more but just really started riding. I need a couple of guys who aren't pro and would be like me keeping up with Ryan villopoto lol. To show me about and don't mind going for a chilled ride I've rode down to elbow falls a few times. Which I know is not technical but being on my own and not really wanting to push it was ok to get the feel for my new bike. I would love to make it to a club ride but really don't think I can get away from work which is a shame. Well if anyone is up for it let me know would love to get faster and a better rider thanks.

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Just gone red need some riding buddy's

Post by giantjoe »

Try really hard to make at least one Club Night. You will meet a ton of people and will have a big group of people that you can ride with any other time. Welcome to the club!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

NoPlan
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Just gone red need some riding buddy's

Post by NoPlan »

We are pretty new as well, sadly only got out to one club ride last year and none this year yet but the one ride we did make it to everyone was super friendly and helpfull.

Greqt group ya will have a blast!