Back in AB, new to RMDRA

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
NorskyVik
User
User

Back in AB, new to RMDRA

Post by NorskyVik »

Hi guys, back from a number of years in Australia where I learnt to ride in a very similar club. Really enjoyed the camaraderie of the group and seeing new deserts and adventures. After some research I could tell RMDRA is the club here for sure. Very nice to see the encouragement the new riders and newbies too!

Never knew there was decent riding here in AB, and so keen to explore it all, get south on some trips and enter some scrambles. Hope to meet you all soon. I live on the west end (good for McClean) and work my own hours which translates to, "I'll be on every ride I can get my hands on!"

And the ol' WRR (yes I rode it in deep sand) had to stay in Aussie, so twist my arm I had to upgrade to a '13 350 xcf-w! No excuses now!
Erik Vik
photo[1].JPG

Dakota_c69
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Back in AB, new to RMDRA

Post by Dakota_c69 »

Welcome to the club. We are having our annual GW Cycle sale tonight. Between 6 and 9 PM tonight GW cycle, a local dealer, offers club members some really good pricing on all the parts and bling you want to get for you and your bike. So come out and meet some of the members! Also, if you haven't already joined RMDRA you can get your membership at GW Cycle tonight.

Click here for more info ... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
_______
Glenn.
2018 KTM 250 XC
2015 Beta 300RR
2013 KTM 450XC-W
"Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Welcome! It's good to see there are people that take active roles in finding clubs in their area. I look forward to seeing you at a club night this summer. (let's hope for spring!)
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

NoPlan
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by NoPlan »

Welcome to the club! So awsome ya used to rip in aussie. The guys here are super nice. Ya will have a riot. See ya on the trails