Hello from Revelstoke !

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Revyprez

Hello from Revelstoke !

Post by Revyprez »

Hi all.
First post here. Pretty cool site, great job, I know what hard work it is to manage a site, and especially, a club, this size.
I am the president of the Revy Riders Dirtbike Club, and was just checking things out.
We have been hard at work in Revy the past few years and have basically, from scratch, created a MX, EX, and kids track, plus a bunch of really cool machine and hand built trails! After this season, we will have about 50-60 km of really cool trail. A bit of everything, tight, technical, sand, rocky, flowy, loam, views, fun, fast, tough, easy, you name it, we have it!! And it is growing every day, literally. Right now we are building an "expert" 15 km loop. Just last month, we finished a 7 km "beginner" loop.
We have raised a bunch of money from various local agencies, and have worked super hard to create a new riding area. So far so good. Really good actually.
So, just wanted to say hi, and go from there.

ChrisP.

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Hello from Revelstoke !

Post by Dobi »

Welcome aboard. I have heard great things about the work that you guys are doing out in Revy and am trying to plan a trip out your way this fall.

This club is a great place, it has grown so much since 2004 and has many, many accomplishments to stand proud of.

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

My wife and I visited your trail system last month. Was very impressed, even had a couple locals offer to show us some of the trails. Lots of fun and will soon be back. :thumbsup:

bikingagain
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bikingagain »

Awesome, it's nice to hear about all the people that appreciate and put in the effort to keep our sport alive. If you ever get to Calgary I am sure we can show you our trails and buy you a couple beers for your effort that you put in. :applause:
2018 KTM 300 xc
My Last Fight I Won By Two Blocks.
I Love Single Track. Except For All The Trees

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Having been a product of Revelstoke Secondary School, highschool for those Albertan's here, I'm pretty curious about trying out these trails one day. Welcome to this site.

Cheers,
Aaron

Revyprez

Post by Revyprez »

Awesome guys, thank you.
Cmon out Sept 21 and 22.
Our first big event, poker run, mx and xc ride school, FMX and trials demo, and huge BBQ.
Check out http://www.revyriders.com for poster and more info.

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Welcome. I look forward to getting out there to try out some of your trails. I have heard good things about the work you have done out there.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992